Fees & Financing
As patients approach surgery, they frequently need information about the various payment options and have questions about their potential insurance benefits. We hope the following information will be helpful.
Fees are estimates and include all costs associated with surgery (such as private surgery facility, anesthesia, garments, implants, and surgeon's fees). Consultation with our office is required to obtain more specific and accurate information. There is a consultation fee of $100 to meet with Dr. Mosher and to discuss your cosmetic surgical goals. Dr. Mosher is frequently consulted for second opinions. For complex consultations the consultation fee is usually $250. Ask about our Medspa consultation analysis and service fees. Consultation fees at YES Medspa and Cosmetic Surgery Centre can be credited to the cost of a surgical procedure or service when booked at the time of consultation.
Payment for cosmetic plastic surgery is due in full four weeks prior to your surgery date. All non-surgical services can be paid for using any of our accepted payment options and are paid in full at the time of the services being rendered. Packages for non-surgical services are paid in advance. We provide three payment options that may be used individually or combined according to your wishes.
- Money order, bank draft or Interac debit cards.
- Credit cards: Visa or MasterCard.
- Optional financing plans: We suggest that you speak with us about financing options available. We will assist you with this process in any way that we can. Currently, we offer the following financing options to our patients:
- Crelogix Healthcare Financing – Crelogix can help you afford your medical procedure today. Schedule your procedure date knowing your financing has been confirmed in advance. With flexible and affordable monthly repayment plans, Crelogix offers loans from $2,000 to $18,000 and customized financing terms from 24 to 72 months. Click here to apply online.
- Medicard® – Medicard offers competitive interest rates and no prepayment penalties with financing terms ranging from 6 and up to 60 months. Visit their site to fill out an online application, or to download Medicard's application forms to apply by fax or email.
- Credit Medical – Credit Medical specializes in providing patient financing for elective medical procedures. Offering competitive and fixed interest rates on loans starting at $1,000 with terms between 6 to 48 months. Credit Medical allows you the freedom to focus on your treatment, not the payment. Visit their site here to apply online.
The benefits paid by the Medical Services Plan or private insurance carriers vary greatly with respect to plastic surgery. In nearly all instances of surgery being performed for cosmetic purposes or to alter your appearance, there is no coverage available to assist you with the cost of the procedure. Occasionally a portion of the cost can be covered if there is a medical reason for the procedure.